An information session for the community of Coaldale on school facilities will be held on Thursday, June 21, 2018 at Kate Andrews High School in the library beginning at 6:30 p.m.
Representatives from FWBA Architects, Palliser Regional Schools and the Town of Coaldale will be in attendance and will provide the following information:
- Present utilization rates of schools
- Building usage
- Present grade configurations
- Potential grade reconfigurations
- Anticipated growth of the community
- Potential partnerships with the community
- The next steps for Palliser Regional Schools, the Town of Coaldale and the provincial government.