Back to all posts
Final Week at a Glance
Monday, June 22
- This will be the final day of instruction for students. Please ensure all assignments are handed in on, or prior to, this day. This will be the last day that teachers will be contacting you for academic purposes.
Tuesday, June 23, and Wednesday, June 24
- Chromebook return and certificate pick-up. Staff members will be in the foyer collecting Chromebooks. You will be asked to turn the Chromebook on and off again before wiping it down with the provided disinfectant. Parents will be asked to put the sterilized device in the bag provided to be returned to the Palliser office for further cleaning.
- If students still have textbooks, or library books, please return to the foyer as well. There will be a designated table for drop off. Any unreturned/ damaged items will incur a replacement cost.
- Items for pick up, such as Winit and honours certificates will be located in the gym in alphabetical order (grade 5,6,7). Please follow the arrows to ensure there is one-way traffic for safety. Grade 8 certificates will be outside on the back of their signs during the Thursday parade.
Thursday, June 25
- At 10:00, Grades 5-8 students will have access to a video with special messages from their teachers, and the presentation of awards. These videos can be accessed on the Baker website. All students are welcome to view all videos that day.
- The Grade 8 Farewell Parade will begin at 1:00 pm. Grade 8 students are invited to circle around the school twice in their vehicles. Feel free to dress up and decorate your car for the occasion. You will need to locate your individual sign in the school lawn. Park and pick up your sign remaining socially distant from your peers and teachers. Your certificates will not be in the gym. They will be attached to the back of your sign.
Friday, June 26th
- This is a PD day for teachers. Final comments for term 3 will be on the parent portal for parent and student viewing. We wish you a safe and active summer!